This Christmas is going to include more people than you have hosted in the past, and as a concession to making sure that the day goes smoothly is that you have made the decision to not pull out the best china. instead, you are actually going to be using white paper cups, sturdy paper plates, and plastic silverware. Finding disposable products that are sturdy enough to still make the table look nice was not a challenge, even though it is difficult to admit that you are not going to be using their traditional dishes.
Whether you are looking for special paper cups and products for a one time use this holiday season, or you are looking for a way to make sure that you have reliable products for your business, making sure that you find the products that you need can help you achieve the look you are going for.
Recyclable Plastics Can Help You Afford to Find the Plastics You Need
Wholesale paper coffee cups that are environmentally friendly allow you to make sure that you are sending the right message to your customers while also being affordable. As an increasing number of coffee shops continue to fight for customers in an expanding market, it should come as no surprise that many shop owners are looking for ways to brand their products through their paper cups, as well as appeal to an growing number of people who are environmentally friendly. Consider some of these facts and figures about the paper industry and how it contributes to both individual uses, as well as the restaurant economy:
- Specialty coffees represent 37% of U.S. coffee cups and are considered the highest quality in the world.
- 150 million Americans, equivalent to 50% of the population, drink espresso, cappuccino, latte, or iced and cold coffees.
- 32.1% of deli operations in the year 2016 planned to concentrate on enhancing their soup stations.
- Recent statistics indicate that American consumers drank on average of 1.64 cups of coffee every day.
- 9 ounces is the average coffee cup size.
- 35% of coffee drinkers prefer black coffee, while 65% prefer to add sugar and/or cream to their coffee.
Finding the right kind of paper products, whether it is for home or business use, is an important part of the coffee industry.Share This : by